Thursday, March 7, 2019

Our Love Is Creative Force

Our Love Is Creative Force
© Surazeus
2019 03 07

Our love is creative force that we perform 
with generous expression of rich concern 
to cause actions that construct, not destruct, 
organic structures of bodies and minds 
through close analysis of needs and wants 
to assess how much we can give and take. 

Observing chemical nature of life, 
I perceive what causes expensive growth 
and urge my actions to generate life 
by channeling material to nurture hope 
so our bodies consume nutritious food 
that sparks flush of desire in blooming change. 

What actions that cause destruction of forms 
I avoid with strict self-control to rein 
aggressive suggestion of selfish greed 
and swerve from motion that would but destroy 
so I preserve structures of living bodies 
to maintain life till inevitable death. 

Since all organic creatures will decay 
and structures of bodies and minds dissolve 
in constant transformation of fierce change, 
I restrict my actions so I cause growth 
and restrain inevitable fall toward death, 
and thus express love for all to live well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment