Thursday, March 7, 2019

Truth I Perceive Now

Truth I Perceive Now
© Surazeus
2019 03 07

Though I speak words, they are not carved in stone, 
so concepts I express flow through my mind 
in constant shifting shadows of discernment 
as I analyze fragments of perceptions 
to consider where each small piece of data 
fits in the overall puzzle of life 
while I design ever-changing world view 
that helps me comprehend nature of being 
so I can better navigate vast maze 
of human interactions to avoid 
collisions of desire when I express 
vision of my free will to live in peace. 

I want force of my actions to create 
goodness of sweet pleasure and happiness 
so effect of results from active cause 
of my emotional desire, from urge 
to consume food and procreate strong children, 
generates benevolent consequence 
through good will conjured from more ideal vision 
glowing in my mind that our social structure 
supports productive lifestyle of more people 
who cooperate through mutual love for truth, 
since those who perceive real truth of the world 
can better sustain strong health of their body. 

Today I express concepts I perceive 
based on facts I analyze and align 
within structure of how things operate, 
but tomorrow more new facts I perceive 
may necessitate re-evaluation 
so I may adjust pattern of belief 
to better focus attention on truth 
helping me better comprehend reality 
as I build ideology on facts 
rather than twist facts to support false views 
distorted by incomplete ideology, 
because I want to comprehend real truth. 

Facts are basic truths our senses perceive, 
but how we describe nature of those facts 
with sentences of words reveals world view 
based on specific principles of ideas, 
so how we align facts in patterned pictures 
expresses architecture of belief 
that formulates structure of how we see 
process of cause and effect that displays 
secret agenda of our base desires 
to seek nurturing pleasure of our success, 
so we see what true facts we want to see, 
filtering out facts that oppose our will. 

This world is one gigantic mass of facts, 
but I focus on facts I need to know 
to construct puzzle of vast ideology 
that guides how I act as I navigate 
landscape of this world to find food to eat, 
working with my mate to produce good children 
within protective walls of garden haven 
where we feast and sing to share our perceptions, 
and teach them how to perceive this strange world 
and design their own dynamic world view 
that helps them to survive, thrive, and procreate, 
so my words express truth I perceive now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment