Thursday, January 5, 2023

Our God Of Water

Our God Of Water
© Surazeus
2023 01 05

The ancient river that flows through my soul 
winds around the Earth for billions of years 
weaving memories of the rain in my brain 
for each waterdrop in my body now 
has sparked life in bodies of living souls 
four hundred million years of spinning time. 

Every drop of water inside my body, 
which refracts bright rainbow of the first flash, 
has swirled in the sea, floated in the sky, 
fallen to the Earth, flowed in winding streams, 
saturated fruit, and nurtured live bodies 
millions of times since we evolved from fish. 

The conscious spirit of each living being 
fueled by every waterdrop in my body 
vibrates with energy of the big bang 
preserved by water sparkling in my cells 
so all their memories of pleasure and pain 
permeate my being with divine mind of truth. 

The memories of each being who lived and died 
four hundred million years of spinning time 
vibrate in every waterdrop that glows 
this hour in pulsing cells that form my soul 
so I feel all of them inside my mind 
preserving timeless soul of the white whole. 

I close my eyes, face up to falling rain, 
and feel vibrant energy of the dead 
in every waterdrop splashing my face 
that once nurtured their life in spin of time 
as they now nurture my life with pure light 
so I feel them all glowing in my brain. 

The ancient river flowing through our bodies 
has flowed through bodies of trillions of beings 
who lived and died over millions of years 
so we are temporary blooms of life 
swollen with vivid energy of water 
who manifest youthful spirit of rain. 

My body incarnates water of time 
for water wants to glow with consciousness 
when drops of liquid sparkle in my brain 
and sing eloquent sentences of words 
that translate clatter of the flowing wave 
so I hear tune of love in splash of rain. 

Our God of Water glows awake in me 
with heightened consciousness of humming hope 
so I drink water of immortal soul 
that flushes throughout fabric of my being, 
then sing the timeless melody of water 
as the ancient river flows through my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment