Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Beauty Of Terrible Death

Beauty Of Terrible Death
© Surazeus
2023 01 17

The happy horror of the falling leaf 
reveals strange beauty of terrible death 
which forges despair into calm belief 
that we can survive with each new breath 
by twisting misery of relentless pain 
that motivates our strife to fight for gain. 

I search for light of wisdom in the stars 
that could help me understand without words 
why we must suffer pain concealed by scars 
till we imitate weird language of birds 
to share knowledge through ideas that shine 
as temple I build with my grand design. 

Through tribulations that almost destroy 
accurate world view I build with my bones 
I grow beyond sorrow to create joy 
from angry laughter of smooth river stones 
as I journey to find the mindless core 
that vibrates with hope of the open door. 

Truth lights the road I follow toward my death 
that fate decrees will be my destiny 
based on decisions I perform through faith 
to overcome heart-wrenching agony 
so I express my natural state of being 
in tandem with programming code I sing. 

I wander through dark shadows of my mind 
to pave with hope the muddy streets of doubt 
that my nameless ancestors had designed 
till I grow into role of the dream scout 
searching for wisdom beyond bitter grief 
on which I construct new church of belief. 

Though weight of existence crushes my heart 
with every step I stumble toward my grave 
I find energy to draw new world chart 
based on shadows that flicker in dream cave 
till I stand on edge of eternity 
to find power of love through liberty. 

When I leap with faith in the empty gloom 
to splash in river of bottomless fear 
pure water of truth cleanses sense of doom 
so the future I want shimmers more clear 
though memories of the past haunt my way 
with solace of loneliness when I play. 

From indecision that shackles my soul 
with mist rising from the silent abyss 
I struggle to perform my chosen role 
fighting against stale solitude of bliss 
which sparks flame of compassion in my heart 
so I become my own true guiding light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment