Friday, January 20, 2023

Brave Argonauts In Space

Brave Argonauts In Space
© Surazeus
2023 01 20

The young girl gives me mirror of my face 
so I compose new consumable song 
about my childhood in small Texas town 
where blue diamond beams television shows 
about trip of brave Argonauts in space 
till I find the stone woman on the moon. 

Though the past is more present than this hour, 
I am exploding moment of the book 
that conjures virtual world my brain invents 
so we can ride our bikes on asphalt road 
to the library on the college campus 
where ghosts of missionaries eat dead crows. 

While I sail far across the ocean blue 
in frantic quest to find the mundane grail, 
the angel Oyarsa appears on deck 
to give me emerald tablet which contains 
sacred formulas that define how light 
constructs crystal matrix of glowing words. 

Still lost in region of the cryptosphere 
while hitchhiking with the broken guitar, 
I map the signless roads of Wonderland 
to hide church of the stone woman from fools 
who think they can buy the beautiful truth 
which Phoebus painted on the Grecian urn. 

When the snowy egret of Zathamar 
glides across fractured mirror of the moon 
I might invent elaborate alphabet 
that could describe strangeness of mutual love 
for the one divine couple in the garden 
while millions perish in world genocide. 

The tarnished diadem on the black lake 
decides the hidden dragon of nowhere 
shall now rule as the emperor of the Earth 
as if God Turtle on the riverbank 
can guide the jester to the Promised Land 
where millions of people turn into trees. 

Though I find gold medallion of kingship 
shimmering in tidepool with red starfish 
my girlfriend gives me shovel she designed 
so I become slow silver swirl of waves 
that reflect stars of my Saturnine eyes 
because I wonder why the wind is sad. 

The insolent beauty of naked souls 
who glide frail in the silver sea of time 
explains permanent factor of the mind 
through excruciating concepts of faith 
before death materializes from storm 
to translate desire with chemical love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment