Saturday, January 14, 2023

Glass Cup Of Water

Glass Cup Of Water
© Surazeus
2023 01 14

If I stay focused on glass cup of water 
the global disaster of warming weather 
will not affect how I perceive the painting 
that bleeds from my eyes on museum wall 
since all I see are shadows of the real 
veiled by illusion of the Eden Fall. 

Facing the enemy, I will not falter 
in my holy crusade against the father 
who rides a horse as the owl moon is bleeding 
in his life-long quest to find the God Soul 
that slithers at dawn from the Demon Well 
when I decide to play the leading role. 

Each time I inquire about some state matter 
I hear soothing voice of my lonely mother 
conjure words from books with old magic spelling 
that blind my eyes to the world I perceive 
till I wake from fear in the dreamless cave 
and explain to red fish what I believe. 

Wanting to break free from the mirror shatter, 
I transform into sun serpent to slither 
in the door I open with hand still trembling 
to gather lost warriors in noble band 
dedicated to justice till the end 
as we fight tyrants in the Nowhere Land. 

Slouched in the diner as winter rains patter, 
I eat hamburger of the dreadful pother 
because kisses of Phoebus are still burning 
with passionate angst of the crucified, 
then race cycle fast on the midnight road 
to find the matrix world my brain designed. 

Because electromagnetic rays scatter, 
I form windrows of grain with psychic swather 
in my program to revive ancient farming 
as social technique of communist faith 
funded by capital from shibboleth 
that motivates reign of the cosmic wraith. 

When saints in wagon trains become the latter, 
young mothers clean souls in buckets of lather 
in search for salvation from body shaming 
till they program the world wide web with code 
with Ideas Plato dreamed in his head 
when eating mushrooms with the divine toad. 

I fry pancakes from wheat blueberry batter 
with actors who play my sister and brother 
while ravens describe how the world is ending 
since each day is both epic and mundane 
in equal measure through the Vision Stone 
that cares not whether I am mad or sane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment