Friday, January 13, 2023

Church Of Mute Fates

Church Of Mute Fates
© Surazeus
2023 01 13

The silent whir of the relentless clock 
designs the maze of myths where I explore 
how my ancestors once built river boats 
and sailed beneath the golden maple leaves 
toward timeless autumn of the lonely hills 
where children chat with ravens in large oaks. 

I decide to build my house on the rock 
where mother of mankind stands in the door 
to gaze at golden clouds where Jesus floats 
above hills of Texas that she believes 
preserve sparkling laughter of desert rills 
after she calculates the psychic hoax. 

To open gate of wealth I pick the lock 
so I can set free my pet manticore 
who teaches me how to imitate goats, 
enchanted by his role when Thespis grieves 
death of Electra from swallowing pills 
in tragedy that awes the hometown folks. 

Encoding the cosmos in the mind block 
which realigns state of the metaphor, 
Ishtar calculates my fate with star notes 
based on how demon of my brain perceives 
fantastic concept of storybook mills 
that record sacred truths in social jokes. 

To analyze honor blind jesters lack, 
aligned with rules of the atomic gear, 
Electra scores psychological traits 
we need to translate songs of ocean waves 
carved long ago on marble temple walls 
where children of the wolf eat chocolate cakes. 

Awake as each ghost through the zodiac, 
I perform role of the lost balladeer 
who chants satires outside locked city gates 
about my love for lost queens in sea caves 
while I meditate before waterfalls 
to contemplate crystal eyes of snowflakes. 

Bearing ancient scrolls in the leather pack, 
Electra follows clues of the dream sphere 
through vast city maze to Church of Mute Fates 
where the cruel turtle mumbles Jesus saves 
to grumpy witches selling spells in stalls 
who return home to secret mountain lakes. 

Because I follow invisible track 
past rusting statue of the Pioneer, 
I expand empire of the Angel States 
marked by rain-worn stones of ancestral graves 
that leads me to grove where the moon owl calls 
with eerie silence of angel-winged snakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment