Monday, May 8, 2023

Rebirth Of Our Nation

Rebirth Of Our Nation
© Surazeus
2023 05 08

More than beautiful for the wheel of being, 
that spins our nothing into the will-be 
with great determination to compose 
strange art out of our painful awkwardness, 
we succeed in singing what our heart wants 
though indifferent Nature ignores our faith. 

Since we continue to fail to transcend 
fraught limitations of this clumsy body, 
we settle into creative routine 
where we reshape the dreamscape with our words 
building wheels from material of faith 
to bear burdens of wealth on our vain quest. 

If only the wheel of fortune endures 
when fate determines who will live and die 
during each new scene in the social play, 
then I will exit stage of grand success, 
refusing to compete for any prize 
that would but chain my spirit to the game. 

When I achieve grand style of expertise 
through fashionable manner of the mindset 
designed to strategize infamous pride, 
I find myself trapped in my own success 
that blocks ascension of my shining soul 
to higher realms of artistic expression. 

Awake on highest hill of the Nowhere, 
where ancient stones hum timeless melodies, 
I measure anonymity with rule 
forged from flames of arrogance by the god 
who transforms me into monster of truth 
because my heart aches at loss of my friend. 

Still hiding my true self with false disguise 
reflected in mirror of social media, 
encoding memories of childhood in jokes, 
I play role of the mad king on the heath 
who writes riddles with crow quill dipped in blood 
to chronicle the rebirth of our nation. 

The adamantine truss of our vast city, 
welded haphazardly from bones of angels, 
expands with time-traveling engine gears 
through fractal readjustment of brain cells 
to highlight how the humble shepherd kneels 
as Goddess of Love crowns him Garden Guard. 

Too beautiful now for the wheel of fate, 
that preserves immortal spirit of genes 
in naked mausoleum of her heart, 
the World Mother on the lush river shore 
gives each human being our true demon name 
so we can enroll in the Rite of Marriage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment