Monday, May 15, 2023

Icarian Wings Of Hope

Icarian Wings Of Hope
© Surazeus
2023 05 14

The internet is wild information ocean 
where we drift on ideology ships 
forever seeking Island of the Blessed 
where wingless angels strum old tuneless lyres 
to sing about anti-heroes who wrestle 
faceless gods trapped in our imagination. 

I see the ghost of every human being 
who ever lived in history of the Earth 
drift through vast mirror maze of cyberspace 
as character described by spirit dreams 
that spreads pages of books as angel wings 
to fly on power of words across my mind. 

Because they emanate from mythic tales 
as lithe demons that glow in skeletons, 
old nameless characters of story books 
haunt my heart with anguish of desire 
so when the pretty girl falls in my arms 
I transform into monster with red eyes. 

Thus I will weave Icarian wings of hope 
from toxic masculinity of rage 
to transform lust into honest respect 
that energizes passion of my heart 
to protect her soul from terrible harm 
so she can live according to free will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment