Saturday, May 20, 2023

I Act To Change Fates

I Act To Change Fates
© Surazeus
2023 05 20

Since I like to celebrate being alive 
as voiceless god who stares down from glow cloud 
I calculate karma debt I still owe 
to innocent people killed by the gun 
as if I am neurons blasting in space 
while watching sheep in misty mountain vale. 

The sky above the city of desire 
is always blue as eyes Narcissus wears 
when angry men with automatic rifles 
kill innocent people to sate their rage 
because they are offended at the truth 
that Nature is indifferent to our lives. 

The yellow voices of the faceless men 
who sit around the table of gold lies 
ring bright as sleigh bells in the silver dawn 
that pulse as stars beneath elastic skin 
with supple arrogance of naked gods 
who demand respect with the loudest shout. 

Translucent clarity of midnight wine 
reflects strange darkness of the lonely girls 
who call each other in windows of time 
to sing in tune with invisible seas 
regardless of the way the moon explodes 
because I want to interview the wind. 

She always knows how I refuse to feel 
when gang of angry men attack her garden 
because she will not sell them apple pies 
unless they build the river boat of death 
in which we sail across forgetful lake 
to climb the mountain of nine ringing stones. 

When fascists overthrow democracy 
and crown the Son of Jesus King of Earth 
I choose to face hard truth about myself 
reflected clear in Mirror of Desire 
which shows I am the one who caused the fire 
that burns cathedrals of vampires to ash. 

I write the new grand narrative of truth 
from isolated facts of world events 
explaining cosmic flow of cultural trends 
which analyze how humans interact 
based on material needs our bodies code 
through mythic energy of psychic war. 

For I transform through spark of alchemy 
transcendent state of mental fortitude 
through which I program how my brain perceives 
conceptual nature weaving soul of Earth 
so when I wake from precognitive dream 
I act to change fates of people I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment