Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Mask Of Ariel

Mask Of Ariel
© Surazeus
2023 05 03

I try to grasp flowing water with hands 
hungry to comprehend sparkle of hope 
that seethes with dangerous energy of lust 
urging forward motion of my frail body 
till I fall battered and wounded in shade, 
shuddering with horror at beauty of light. 

On buzzing wings of honorary angst 
I swirl taut zig-zag way of angry faith 
through narrow emptiness of howling trees 
with spritely joy of transcendental pride 
based on exuberant mirth of shocking bliss, 
shivering with terror at splendor of gloom. 

Trapped for ten million years of eager hope 
in Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, 
I break free from dragon egg of my brain, 
yet remain enslaved by prosperous sage 
who controls frantic passion of my heart, 
aching with fury at glamor of lies. 

Enchanted by glowing eyes of my lover 
who shares mind-expanding pleasure of song, 
I dance with wild abandon in Stonehenge 
till laughing wolves trap us in paradise, 
so I shield my soft heart with mask of Ariel, 
yearning with madness at grandeur of truth. 

I try to constrict writhing wind with coils 
of thought-inspiring breath to allocate 
fertile reserve of concept-blooming souls 
which designates the most productive role 
by which each person can express true love, 
manic with misery at glory of disgust. 

On humming lungs of ceremonial strife 
I stride with bold courageous fear of death 
through anxious aggravation of despair 
to evade cold body-absorbing muck 
of indifferent nature with blind outrage, 
crazed with love at opulence of desire. 

Extraction from soil of paralysis 
through aggressive teamwork of synergy 
enforces bound symbiosis of love 
with cordial integration on wild hills, 
so I activate rule of self-control, 
shocked with wisdom at purity of chaos. 

Diplomacy of competent control, 
programmed with friendship of mutual respect, 
veils frantic passion to generate life 
with proactive aspect in mask of Ariel 
I wear as character my soul designs, 
frantic with agony at grace of order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment