Saturday, March 9, 2019

New Arcane Scripture

New Arcane Scripture
© Surazeus
2019 03 09

Whatever gang gains power in Washington
and erects new strict ideology
to worship law or personality,
I will follow my own private religion
where I live by physical laws of nature
based on visions I express in new scripture.

I celebrate myself and sing myself,
just like the Gotham Prophet once proclaimed,
and though I am mocked I am not ashamed
to sing calculations of magic spells
for I am the talking organic creature
who codes creation in new arcane scripture.

Though money gangsters ruling Earth from banks
oppress me with more strict rules of behavior
I will resist and become the great savior
who leads vast armies in jetplanes and tanks
till my heroism is stained in portraiture
because I compose wisdom in new scripture.

Political leaders may rise and fall
in constant turmoil of aggressive power,
but like the bee brews honey from the flower
I become process of the waterfall
through chemistry of the solar filature
and describe the White Whole in sacred scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment