Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Act As Their Life Guide

Act As Their Life Guide
© Surazeus
2019 03 05

What strange eternal sense of consciousness 
is this that spirals flushing through my brain 
quaint sparks of angst to pangs of happiness 
which shimmer from my eyes in drizzling rain? 

No angels glow around us in swirled air 
nor devils lurk to hurt is in grim gloom, 
so I never expect life to be fair 
nor hide terrified in my silent room. 

I walk in shadow of nothing to find, 
sketched clear in geometric formulas, 
that clock machinery of our human mind 
which vibrates archetypal orchestras. 

This frantic drama of genetic wires 
we swerve to escape emotional scenes 
springs flashing bright from frustrated desires, 
so we wander to puzzle what it means. 

On every planet in our universe 
do tetrapods with brains served by two eyes 
evolve as natural forms for molecules 
to generate from strict chemical phase? 

Are we humans, thriving on planet Earth, 
standard patterns inherent to strict shape 
that carbon molecules will generate, 
or are we random accidents of fate? 

I smell sweet scent of electric recharge 
sparkling in cool air after wild storm rain, 
and feel my ancient spirit swelling large 
to expand glow of truth beyond my brain. 

These children of my genes walk by my side 
around the lake with dreams of history 
because I want to act as their life guide 
to perform with justice and liberty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment