Sunday, March 17, 2019

Book Of Wind

Book Of Wind
© Surazeus
2019 03 17

When I find the Book of Wind in my heart 
that teaches me language of the strange sea 
I will build emptiness from broken part 
that might assemble my soul from the tree 
which spirals from my naked mind at dawn 
when we sing secret legends on your lawn. 

So many people struggle to survive 
in wretched labyrinth of hostile desire 
that they must find clever ways to contrive 
pleasure from passion as lilies from mire 
though I will care for you no matter what 
even when the eyeless angel is caught. 

We gather after sunset on my yacht 
to dance in starlight and drink bitter wine 
since you vote for me to play the mascot 
that represents the prophet most divine 
who calculates how atoms pulse with light 
as I on tangled wings explore through flight. 

Entwined in memories of our secret kiss, 
I enshrine your soul in statue of gold, 
yet when I see my face in vast abyss 
of nothingness I wake from death, paroled 
to wander waste land of the laughing fool 
who builds empire with invisible tool. 

Within blooming Marigold of my brain, 
that spirals petals to mimic the sun, 
I remember name I designed from rain 
to articulate strange power of the gun 
when last angel in the world wears my face 
to replicate my soul through polymerase. 

No trace of anguish left from searing fear 
gashes horror of truth through my eyeball 
so I shift engine of my heart in gear 
to search for treasure in paradise wall 
of sacred scroll with secret of rebirth 
when gene coils record soul of Mother Earth. 

Descended from weird River God of Faith, 
I gesture secret spell with ring of hands 
which proves I am son of the Glowing Wraith 
who appoints me to cartograph strange lands 
so I compose cosmic map of our world 
that reveals where Dragon of Truth lies curled. 

On turning wagon wheels of sacred quest 
I travel swift beyond town-walled frontier 
to build lost paradise in secret nest 
where I wear laurels as your balladeer 
till I crown myself seer of the strange sea 
so I can write spells in the Book of Wind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment