Sunday, January 1, 2023

Vague Distance Of Desire

Vague Distance Of Desire
© Surazeus
2023 01 01

Far across the vague distance of desire 
I intend to fly over Death Valley home 
to hills of stale trees with the raven choir 
where children of the Argonauts still roam 
with their systematic despair of faith 
that helps them overcome stark fear of death. 

Gliding my airplane among silver clouds 
that mirror silent patience of the sea, 
I search for crystal palaces of gods 
that my ancestors long thought they could see 
so I can visit the Realm of Ideas 
where daughters of Jesus brew panaceas. 

Long after grand feast in the palace court 
is consumed with grace by the Nephilim 
the jester writes magic spells which distort 
true nature of the wingless Seraphim 
who battle over who will rule the world 
in deeds recorded by the cosmic herald. 

Still in vast Garden of Hesperides 
Sir Philip Sydney and the dancing faes 
perform tragedy of Euripides 
about Electra traversing the maze 
where idols of dead gods bleed tears of blood 
while thousands of people drown in the flood. 

When self-sufficiency is throned by Fate 
to manifest divine geometries, 
God erases every false human trait 
to calculate free will of unities 
that wise Electra chooses to express 
through psychic butterfly of happiness. 

Though desire is hungry orphan of Fate, 
the Hero trained by Hera in God School 
guards life of the Princess as her soulmate 
so he invents the wagon-fixing tool 
as they journey across the windy moor, 
bringing baskets of apples to the poor. 

To conjure magic of geometry 
so I can analyze whereness of things 
I devise dream key of psychometry 
based on air-flow formulas of bird wings 
which helps me fly my airplane up to Heaven 
where I find bearded god with wolf and raven. 

Yet I dwell stuck in global maze of cities, 
driving my car home to work in routine 
to maintain capital wealth of committees 
because I am true heir of Melusine 
who reins energy under mask of faith 
as avatar of the Tellurian wraith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment