Saturday, January 14, 2023

Home Of The River Woman

Home Of The River Woman
© Surazeus
2023 01 14

My face is the sign on the road of hope 
that leads war refugees through the waste land 
where they work together learning to cope 
with hunger for books in the broken hand 
as they are welcomed home by river woman 
whose cheerful smile controls the shadow demon. 

The crystal moon inside the Pantheon 
generates psychic power to recharge 
my mental battery on Mount Helicon 
so I tour estates on my royal barge 
while wearing gold crown of the river woman 
who gave birth to immortal shadow demon. 

Brewing honey tea from bark of the birch, 
while lounging on arch of angelic fool, 
I explain how to organize the church 
based on concept of the soul-searching school 
contrived by wisdom of the river woman 
who wears ancient mask of the shadow demon. 

I refuse to suffer cruel ridicule 
because my face changes shape every day 
so I preach mercy of the molecule 
that scatters galaxies in water spray 
enough to flood home of the river woman 
whose chanted spell conjures the shadow demon. 

Born as wingless angel from pretty ghoul, 
whose black hair writhes serpents of everywhere, 
I distill my love into glass ampoule 
used by tyrants for chemical warfare, 
yet they cannot defeat the river woman 
for she manipulates the shadow demon. 

The Japanese Maple by the stone wall 
shimmers with fragile grace of the blind queen 
who designs process of the waterfall 
through liquid light controlled by Melusine 
who appears unveiled as the river woman 
whose flashing eyes entrance the shadow demon. 

Religion is stories that bind our minds 
with one world view canonized into faith 
so I map how weird theology unwinds 
to reveal idols lost in maze of myth 
who all choose to worship the river woman 
whose hands coordinate the shadow demon. 

My face is mirror of ten thousand gods 
who ask me to reincarnate their souls 
when they assemble in new justice squads 
through oscillation of opposing poles 
which illuminates face of river woman, 
bright in contrast with the dark shadow demon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment