Thursday, January 12, 2023

Honest Avalonian Knights

Honest Avalonian Knights
© Surazeus
2023 01 12

Escaping crowded city of lost souls, 
I wander carelessly in sundrenched meadow, 
happy to escape economic goals 
that cling to me like my desperate shadow, 
so I search for God through the telescope 
as my soul shrinks from numbing buzz of hope. 

Shocked by strange beauty of our spinning world, 
that blinds my eyes to stark horror of death, 
I search every church for the cosmic herald, 
but find only preachers who sell like meth 
hope for the afterlife to naive fools 
who pass laws to enforce mind-control rules. 

Sitting by dark pool where Narcissus died, 
I listen to strange music of the water 
which slithers into my heart spoiled by pride 
that my mind was designed by Magna Mater 
who teaches me geometry of light 
that helps me realign the wrong with right. 

I call into cruel darkness of desire 
to comprehend obvious wisdom I lack 
but I hear no hymn of the angel choir 
since only Echo ever answers back 
to tell me why Eurydice has gone 
to cave of illusions with Sarpedon. 

No man has ever ruled America 
unless he descends from the Lion King, 
so I found new nation of Onatah 
where every soul can wear the magic ring 
bestowing guardian shield of equal rights 
enforced by honest Avalonian knights. 

By wielding sword of justice with bold heart 
I work to sustain new order of Earth 
designed for ideal state by the star chart, 
but Saturn teaches me what peace is worth, 
inspired by satire of the mocking jester 
to steal law crown from the self-proclaimed master. 

Yet when Apollo drinks blood of the lamb 
and dances wild with Bacchae at midnight, 
he proves religion is grand social scam 
that numbs minds of zombies with holy rite 
which crucifies the rebel with a cause 
in war between Jesus and Santa Claus. 

I never find God in the telescope 
for he is Idea of the Tribal Leader 
that manifests in prophets preaching hope 
idolized as God by the truth crusader 
who declares himself emperor of the world 
till he falls destroyed by the cosmic herald. 


No comments:

Post a Comment