Monday, January 16, 2023

Atoms Of The Psychic Star

Atoms Of The Psychic Star
© Surazeus
2023 01 16

The Earth spins my dizzy brain in the void 
so when I look at mirror of your face 
I try to perceive who you really are. 
Awake in cosmic womb as mute android, 
I program virtual world of cyberspace 
from flashing atoms of the psychic star. 

Girls sold as brides to men in mountain towns 
sing heart-aching songs in the lonely night 
for kind heroes who no longer exist. 
Innocent children who run in playgrounds 
ask the old jester what he wants to write 
so he points to the goddess in gold mist. 

The swift athlete in rubber tennis shoes 
runs faster than wind on the ocean beach 
to chase his wife in the chariot of fire. 
The woman wracked with terrible disease 
stares at Heaven on clouds far beyond reach 
while angels sing in glass cathedral choir. 

The lonely lion in the city zoo 
chats with the gorilla who plays guitar 
about new economic policies. 
The silence between us is far too blue 
for the angry mother driving her car 
across wet meadow of demonic bees. 

The boy who builds large model rocket ship 
calls to his mother in the maple tree 
as floodwaters sweep him into the night. 
Without true faith I cannot make the trip 
to city of Eridu by the sea 
where Inanna teaches me second sight. 

The smiling owl in the pretentious oak 
reveals what makes the piston engine work 
before civilization might collapse. 
Still fighting revolution of the woke, 
recorded by the time-controlling clerk, 
we study the future on ancient maps. 

Now that I perceive who you really are, 
I turn from Mirror of Longing to find 
you have always been steadfast at my side. 
Searching Heaven and Hell for my guitar, 
I analyze how dreams program the mind 
to function as the adventurous guide. 

The mute jester who lost his jingling bells 
visits Sibylla in the hospital 
to ask why the bridge is still falling down. 
Sibylla on the sea shore sells sea shells 
to measure wavelets of the molecule 
but decides she cannot vote for the clown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment