Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Great Nothing Of Truth

Great Nothing Of Truth
© Surazeus
2023 01 10

Walking through ten thousand doors of desire, 
I search my heart for Great Nothing of truth 
so I can see the true nature of things 
composed of atoms in the clockwork orange 
which glows with spirit of the ringing word 
constructing concept of the dreamless mind. 

Reading stories of dead heroes in books, 
I search vast stores for Great Nothing of pride 
so I can understand how people feel 
when they struggle every day to survive 
by breathing spirit of the swirling word 
mapping weird concept of the nowhere land. 

Driving my car on the highway of hope, 
I search quaint towns for Great Nothing of fun 
so I can catch the angel in my arms 
who falls wingless from Tower of Rapunzel 
by translating spirit of the fake word 
veiling immortal concept of my soul. 

Preaching fiery sermon that God is dead, 
I search bibles for Great Nothing of faith 
so I can believe that nothing is real 
except for sparks of light in molecules 
which pulse with spirit of the holy word 
blasting planets with concept of true love. 

Floating over the ever-spinning Earth, 
I search untime for Great Nothing of trust 
so I can preserve memories of my cells 
that record lives my ancestors expressed 
in myths through spirit of the singing word 
weaving religion from concept of being. 

Sailing across the wild Atlantic Ocean, 
I search dark waves for Great Nothing of death 
so I can breathe anguish of broken hearts 
blooming with apple trees of honesty 
that harness spirit of the soaring word 
confounding puzzle concept of my brain. 

Inventing thoughts born from epiphany, 
I search dream tropes for Great Nothing of lies 
so I can build Castle of Liberty 
with stones of free will cut from caves of Hell 
which imitates spirit of the howling word 
revealing my face as concept of Who. 

Surprised by joy at rebirth of the sun, 
I search nature for Great Nothing of life 
so I can generate new conscious mind 
from immortal soul of my ideal genes 
programmed by code of the eternal word 
singing awake from God Mind of the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment