Thursday, January 12, 2023

Sell Beauty To The Hungry

Sell Beauty To The Hungry
© Surazeus
2023 01 12

Sad spirits of the dead float on the breeze 
to talk with voice of birds in lonely trees 
that binds the world of television screens 
in clockwork orange of arrogant machines 
because the world we see cannot be real 
except the apple cart with broken wheel. 

I call to Heraclitus by the stream 
who tells me world of atoms that I dream 
flows ever onward in cycles of change 
renewing concept of the mental strange 
so I step in vast river of my thoughts 
which never is the same for cosmonauts. 

Though swept away by current of events 
beyond control of kings and presidents, 
I swim across weird ocean of pure light 
to stand on island of the apple sprite 
who takes my hand with sparkle in her eye 
and leads me through bookless temple of why. 

We stand before bright Mirror of Desire 
to dream how humans learned to manage fire 
which leads to forging swords of thought control 
where mortal gods give each person their role 
to play in cosmic dramas of our world 
till second coming of the cosmic herald. 

The pretty apple sprite with long black hair 
shows me doorway to the heavenly stair 
so we climb over rainbow of romance 
to mountain grove where alligators dance 
in communion with Star Mind in the sky 
who dreams forms of ideas in my eye. 

We walk together on the signless road 
to find pyramid of the singing toad 
whose spells design world ideology 
which describes our psychic biology 
surprised by joy when we transcend our pain 
in timeless hour as we dance in sweet rain. 

Composing new bible with secret code, 
that defines how atoms program dream node 
connecting distant worlds in star-wound net 
through magic power of the alphabet, 
I build new world view that combines all facts 
to beam opposites in strange parallax. 

I fill baskets with apples from tall trees 
in harmony with happy honey bees, 
then pull wood cart to busy city street 
by fountain where all roads of the world meet, 
and sell beauty to the hungry for truth 
who wait in church for the messiah sleuth. 

1 comment: