Saturday, January 15, 2022

Secret Of Her Fertile Heart

Secret Of Her Fertile Heart
© Surazeus
2022 01 15

The hidden secret of her fertile heart 
transforms the swirling chaos of strange light 
to pulsing passion of organic forms 
contained in fluctuating walls of hope 
that give me urgent strength to penetrate 
mute darkness of the hungry underworld. 

The flashing gust of passionate desire 
that fuels aggressive race of aching legs 
inspires my quest to caress sun-warm curves 
of radiant hills that teem with flaming flowers 
when I climb high to peak of jagged rock 
while hands clutch tangled vines of victory. 

The gasping cry of my inhaling breast 
encloses vast immensity of faith 
when I embrace her trembling in my arms 
because she kisses me with tender trust 
as we become one glow of flowing streams 
illumined bright by weeping stars of pain. 

The eerie loneness of my tense project 
swells bulging outward from my throbbing heart 
through spiral tautness of expressed constraint 
to seek warm darkness of sweet eyeless gloom 
so deep within her docile mystery 
that I forget strict boundaries of my name. 

So when she floats toward me on wings of light 
through piercing beams of dawn-red subtle flash 
my heart expresses urgent faith of love 
as I accept her sweet inviting smile 
to push beyond enclosing bounds of flesh 
and strike pure wisdom of my lightning deep. 

With twisting agony of silent night 
through holy vision of creative truth 
I swarm against cold blocking tide of death 
to pierce ice shield of cavernous despair 
when I assault lone citadel of faith 
at stark observance of conceptual spells. 

At mind-expanding burst of flushing juice 
when I bite sacred fruit from Tree of Life 
my heart flares forth from blind bang of delight 
to spiral coils of genes in neural net 
through spinning galaxies of dreaming cells 
that weave my brain from ancient memories. 

Amazed at pleasure of frantic desire 
which translates trembling angst to tender vows 
we hold each other on the river shore 
to savor beauty of the flowing stream 
reflecting mirror sparks of long-dead stars 
so we name each other with kissing eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment