Friday, January 21, 2022

Idea Of Me

Idea Of Me
© Surazeus
2022 01 21

When a tree falls in the forest of dreams 
its motion causes vibrations of waves 
to ripple the air with anguish of hope 
which organic creatures with hungry brains 
will perceive as song of angels in wind 
who translate despair of my cry to joy. 

When eyeless angel falls from the Glow Cloud 
I run ten thousand miles of treeless hills 
across bleak waste land of the naked truth 
to catch her fragile spirit in my arms, 
then wrap her safe in haven of my heart 
so I can heal her sorrow with my love. 

When blind spirit of my body divides 
from idol of my original mind 
to replicate its form ten thousand times 
in doppelgangers who mirror my face 
I journey far from cave where I was born 
to live in every valley of the Earth. 

When children born from seed of my desire 
emerge from muddy lake of liquid chaos 
they follow footsteps of my ancient quest 
to find deep abyss where the glorious sun 
is born from fluid concept of pure light 
till we arrive at far edge of the world. 

When each new generation of my soul 
transforms from egg-mind into child of faith, 
sparked by immortal seed of eager hope, 
I walk forward another thousand miles 
till signless road of my quest for the truth 
is littered with skulls of all my past lives. 

When you hear me call you across vast time 
on thought-crackling wires of the telephone, 
that weaves our aching hearts with lonely love, 
not even deep abyss of the Grand Canyon 
could keep us from embracing by the tree 
where we eat apples we steal from the snake. 

When I step into the swift river flow 
to stand in silver shimmer of pure joy 
I perceive perpetual progress of change 
that realigns force of the universe 
in seething structure of atomic waves 
which surge in swirling tides of cosmic lust. 

When I dive into soulful Sea of Dreams 
and swim deep in fertile womb of the Earth 
I search for Holy Grail of soul rebirth 
that shines in diamond of immortal genes 
where Idea of Me persists as God 
that pulses in galaxy of my brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment