Monday, January 17, 2022

Join The Dance Macabre

Join The Dance Macabre
© Surazeus
2022 01 17

The only reasonable way to go mad 
is slowly over many years of joy 
while chasing devils in Islamabad 
five hundred thousand years Sian to Troy 
then sitting with Melusine on the beach 
to kiss the universe inside the peach. 

The silver eyeball of the gleaming moon 
observes my manic passion for soul flight 
so I waft over trees with breathless tune 
where Eos guards cave of the eremite 
who strums lyre of Orpheus as he weeps 
in sorrow when the wingless angel leaps. 

The people all around me on this globe 
crawl from dark shadow of despair to sing 
angelic hymns beaming from the space probe 
though refugees dance in the fairy ring 
since no one ever returns to the land 
where they were born from the electric hand. 

Reborn from wild spirit of Lucifer, 
I make light glow from lightning flash of truth 
to lead rebellion against Jupiter 
as blind agent of the messiah sleuth 
who navigates true way to Wonderland 
somewhere in rugged hills of Samarkand. 

Because Ophelia knows my secret name, 
that she found blooming on lush Avon shore, 
I learn how to play the psychotic game 
that superheroes purchase at the store 
though dragons fly along the mountain ridge 
since I keep their spotted eggs in the fridge. 

Each morning I fall into sea of time 
I grow another pair of wings from grief 
so I can return home to Vanaheim 
where I record riddles of unbelief 
that prove my brain designs concept of God 
because I want to join the Justice Squad. 

Important people hide weakness of soul 
behind pious mask of religious faith 
though every world spirals from the White Whole 
to generate our bodies from Dream Wraith 
yet our stories get lost in the Name Book 
where not even Seraphim dare to look. 

Bringing basket of herbs to Ashtoreth, 
who reigns on pyramid of the One Eye, 
I teach children importance of each breath 
when we inspire weird spirit of the sky 
to join the Dance Macabre on Halloween 
because I love my sweet wife Melusine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment