Sunday, January 2, 2022

Riddle Of The Water Code

Riddle Of The Water Code
© Surazeus
2022 01 02

Stripping off mask of my authentic soul 
in the middle of the game against Death, 
I leave the stadium while the demons cheer 
to exit shining walls of paradise, 
then run with horses over singing dunes 
to defy prophecy of fateful runes. 

The lonely jester in the circus ring, 
who wears pinstripe suit of the businessman, 
takes off red political tie with zest 
to somersault across the multiverse 
where he overthrows every crownless king, 
empowered by passion of the broken wing. 

Since no one cares to join me on my quest 
to find Hope Diamond in the shopping mall 
I walk across Nefud Desert alone 
where black giraffes discuss theology 
while writing names of angels in the sand, 
too eager to join the rock and roll band. 

Relaxing in Ogygia Island cave 
where the eyeless princess dances ballet, 
I ponder why I am no one but me 
out of every person who ever lives, 
then I fly airplane home to Zathamar 
where I will marry daughter of Tamar. 

Since no human being who has ever lived 
can solve weird riddle of the Water Code, 
I will wait in rain by the city gate 
till Justice agrees to address my case, 
yet I am nameless ghost in court of law 
if I cannot remember what I saw. 

I cannot steal true essence of your soul 
when I photograph you without your mask, 
so I will turn around and walk away 
rather than drink toxic hate of your heart, 
but I still cannot find the Flying Horse Spring 
more sacred than spirit of the Unthing. 

We might have been best friends of the Glow Cloud 
but we never meet on long road of life 
so I sit alone under the dead tree 
to admire your honest heart from afar, 
because every star gleaming in the sky 
vanishes through conception of the why. 

Your attempt to be honest and sincere 
prove you deceive us with pretentious guile 
about existence of God among stars 
so I pack all my books in leather bags 
and walk in valley of the scheming crone 
who soothes me with love when I cry alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment