Monday, September 4, 2023

Why Of The Wordless Abyss

Why Of The Wordless Abyss
© Surazeus
2023 09 04

Green mountain that shines in the distant sky 
provides foundation for my memories 
as timeless landscape of my cosmic play 
where nameless strangers manifest world mind 
shaped by impulses of aggressive force 
people express in drama we compose. 

The transcendental form of my soul mask 
combines my senses as the questing doll 
engaged in conflict with objects of thought 
subject to natural entropy of time 
composing passionate body of hope 
through manifold of sensations I dream. 

Unfallen mind of reason I expose 
through body of Urthona I admire 
expands from visionary consciousness 
based on unchanging idol that presents 
divine ideas in their unity 
so I can dominate world of the dead. 

Collective entity of star-bright eyes 
that spirals through weird form of energy 
congeals as demon of my dreaming brain 
that motivates my journey beyond fear, 
yet imagination cannot survive 
ruin of my senses when my soul dies. 

Awake in celestial body I am, 
urged by calm demon of my pulsing heart, 
I leave enclosing tower of my dreams 
and walk in radiance of meaningless light 
as mental traveler from cave of visions 
to comprehend vast unity of being. 

Though I have fallen from the ruined tower 
and lie half-paralyzed in senseless muck, 
my Muse descends on flaming wings of truth 
to grasp my hand with knowledge of the void, 
and helps me stand with purpose I design 
to measure why of the wordless abyss. 

Once I perceive and comprehend full forms 
of existing things bound in space and time, 
I begin to know with my dreaming mind 
the ultimate forms of conceptual thought 
which I create with crafting hands of song 
to mold virtual world from ghosts of dead souls. 

Within bound structures of atomic forms 
my mind perceives strict standard archetypes 
through unpurged images of sunlit hours, 
so I climb winding stair of timeless facts 
to secret observation room of faith 
where I record my memories in weird spells. 


No comments:

Post a Comment