Saturday, September 23, 2023

Born From Weird Passion

Born From Weird Passion
© Surazeus
2023 09 23

Born from weird passion of the singing sea, 
deep in misty mountains of Zathamar, 
I forge from horror of death love-bright key 
to open dream door of the god-mind star 
through which I soar to Earth of flowing soul 
as wingless angel sprung from the White Whole. 

Wearing weird mask I steal from mirror hall 
haunted by ghosts of our Many-Faced God, 
I dance with joyful angst in waterfall 
that molds my body from pungent Earth sod, 
for god-soul of the universe glows bright 
through my brain as atoms of timeless light. 

As temporary embodiment of light 
pulsing with atoms in my dreaming brain 
which focus fractal beam of inner sight, 
I channel straight immortal voice of rain 
through eerie song of wild harmonious faith 
by which I emanate the cosmic wraith. 

I am no more than fragile flame of thought, 
composed of memories my ancestors dream, 
that gleams between eternities of nought 
till I dissolve again in atom stream 
as water sparkling in wordless sunrays 
when I evolve into my mortal phase. 

Though I am conscious of myself alive 
in this temporary body of frail flesh, 
to sing as wingless angel of world hive, 
my spirit disappears in global mesh 
to become other bodies born from love 
woven by light beams from the sun above. 

With ancient astral magic of my brain, 
that swells in waves of pleasant agony, 
I surf conceptual mirror of sweet pain 
when I transcend frame of mortality 
to kiss strange person I love beyond death 
whose starry eyes share startled trusting breath. 

Though I cannot remember how our souls 
are born from prime conception of dream seed, 
we play social drama through psychic roles 
in sacred garden of romantic creed 
that spells weird riddle of true love we share 
to transmit essence of the Everywhere. 

Born from dream-flashing shadow of my heart 
as mind-embodied soul of Zathamar, 
I code my journey on dream-riddle chart 
so I can explore whole world in my car, 
and sing weird vision flashing in my mind 
to praise beautiful Earth atoms designed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment