Sunday, March 19, 2023

Vulnerable Spirit

Vulnerable Spirit
© Surazeus
2023 03 19

I want to crawl on hard rocks of the beach 
where cold waves of the indifferent sea swirl 
to feel beautiful horror of the world 
chafe against naked anguish of my soul 
as vulnerable spirit of the bright sun 
that stares into my heart with blazing eye. 

Curled tense on soft meadow of fearful hope, 
I feel the universe pulse in my blood 
so I breathe in excessive shock of hope 
that swells my body huge in mountain bulk 
as vulnerable spirit of the blind stone 
that shimmers at heart of the spinning world. 

I want to rise and do what should be done 
to maintain character my heart invents 
through urgent action of aggressive pride 
so I become the durable butterfly 
as vulnerable spirit of the fierce flame 
perseverant with everlasting faith. 

Bound firm to surface of the boundless globe 
that shudders as it spins in starry void, 
I feel volatile calm fuel my vain quest 
to reparadigm how my brain perceives 
as vulnerable spirit of the mute sea 
resolute with eagerness to give love. 

I want to sustain vision of my world 
my brain conjures from puzzling memories 
which I attempt to organize by code 
through evanescent tenor of fake truth 
as vulnerable spirit of the hard cloud 
able to express compassion through rain. 

Contained firm in frail frame that indicates 
nature of my body buzzing with lust, 
I ponder mystery of the ringing bell 
that lures me to search across swampy heath 
as vulnerable spirit of the rich muck 
surprised at beauty that shines out from pain. 

I want leap through thousand open doors 
to merge all my selves in the multiverse 
in one consummate person I can play 
based on conceptual archetype I dream 
as vulnerable spirit of the god brain 
who claims divine right to rule how men live. 

Enclosed in curving matrix of the world 
through integral node of numeric chains, 
I walk circles around the apple tree 
to wind electric wind into my heart 
as vulnerable spirit of the swift strike 
reborn from amnesia at dawn of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment