Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Sad Moon Of Anywhere

Sad Moon Of Anywhere
© Surazeus
2023 03 08

Based on oracular spell of the gem 
divining concept of the cryptic dream, 
I stand with noble horse of prescient wind 
beneath enigmatic oak of my mind 
where Sibyl writes riddles on fragile leaves 
that encode weird cypher of dreamless caves. 

Entranced by pungent petrichor of roads 
unspooling rapid warmth in eerie woods, 
I ponder why sad moon of anywhere 
reflects stark beauty of the gliding car 
fueled by sweet ichor of sad dinosaurs 
who solve grim formulas of engine gears. 

Veiled by diaphanous mask of my name 
concealing doleful passion hearts consume, 
I dare perform role of the wingless god 
too busy saving our world to go mad 
till my soul gets trapped in computer spark 
where souls of the dead can never more lurk. 

Urged forth on buoyant breast of rainbow swirl 
floating in wordless hopes of poisoned laurel, 
I probe extensive network of fake doors 
transformed into boats that explore dark fears 
though still stormy after cheerful neglect 
exposes national pride to be abstract. 

Embraced by cumulous visions of love 
spiraling from fate of the ocean wave, 
I fish for thought demons in Lake of Eyes 
whose charming songs guide me in the myth maze 
where famous people go to escape fame 
because no one respects the honest mime. 

Bound to changing Earth by gossamer wings 
expressing perfect beauty of thought pangs, 
I strum lyre and improvise memories 
to sing within wild tradition of jazz 
till deathless mother returns to the tomb 
where she sings schematics of the brain bomb. 

Versed in ethereal flash of liberal words 
reflecting our real world in countless shards, 
I chat with crows in oak tree of the moon 
to frame my spirit with the Skjolder Rune 
as lantern that lights my way to Alfheim 
where I will construct occultic elf home. 

Damned alive with luminous arrogance 
radiating from core of the cosmic chance, 
I wake from memories of ancestral brains 
that map characters through conceptual zones 
so I evolve from fish to singing god 
reborn from fertile mind of the Mermaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment