Monday, March 20, 2023

Golden Star Of Faith

Golden Star Of Faith
© Surazeus
2023 03 20

With sacred sorrow of the wretched wood 
sad refugees from war still seek the good 
elusive as frail butterfly of love 
that long evades divine gaze from above 
when whistling bombs of arrogant desire 
fail to shatter crystal church of the choir. 

Too many centuries on this spinning Earth 
aggressive people calculate the worth 
of human bodies energized with hope 
that wisdom of the church may help them cope 
with savage beauty beaming bright the soul 
though no one ever chooses fateful role. 

Across wild sea of desperate hope to gain 
expansive state of liberty in vain 
we sail to find the fertile Promised Land 
where humble farmers tend crops with the hand 
that reaches for the golden star of faith 
which nurtures dream world of the psychic wraith. 

To bear the pomegranate in my heart 
with blooming irony of the star chart 
I must extract the ruby of soul power 
which lights my journey to find the dark tower 
where the blind princess sings with lonely birds 
enough to teach me her magical words. 

While England weeps beneath the old oak tree 
her daughter teaches art of Liberty 
as beacon of democracy through law 
sustained by holy book of Onatah 
so we oppose oppression of the church 
that tries to hide what must be found through search. 

Still dreaming of my homeland Avalon, 
that bloomed from pyramids of Babylon, 
I wander lost from sea to shining sea 
on restless quest to find the vatic key 
through which I prophesy in riddle code 
new global empire of the singing toad. 

Since sacred temple of the star-eyed Muse 
is crowded now with bloggers hawking news 
I should drive scammers from cash-sullied hall 
who cannot read the writing on the wall, 
but I act without acting to adjust force 
I channel through my soul from its true source. 

All kings are symbols of divine state power 
controlled by men who trample on the flower 
of freedom to pursue ambitious plot 
by stealing glamor of the royal yacht 
when they maneuver to claim sacred land 
because vast empires must ever expand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment