Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Blue Hydrangeas Of Faith

Blue Hydrangeas Of Faith
© Surazeus
2023 03 22

I will not walk away from my reflection 
because this trick will not dispel despair 
when uncertainty unfolds with quick flicker 
of light that accumulates in bright swarm 
through timeless breath illuminating clutter 
veiled by eclipse that reveals the way out. 

Blue whispers echo in tragic eggshell 
that believes why nervous memory of light 
keeps my soul from falling into blank sky 
where I daub clay to form pot which contains 
frenetic passion that blends energy 
with summer flame embodied in red flowers. 

Amazed among blue hydrangeas of faith, 
I think about all the places I miss 
years after I traveled too far away 
to ever find the true way back alone 
because I accept the ocean is real 
as if waves can crash out of picture frames. 

Though everything of worth I wish to gain 
requires heart-breaking sacrifice with love, 
I insulate my heart of naked hope 
with continuous loop of sudden change 
described by honest script that fate designs 
because I remember competent sorrow. 

If new moon of the quiet night deceives 
eyes of strangers who follow the wrong road 
I plunge straight into ocean of my dreams 
to explore strange new worlds beyond fake walls 
of paradise, long fallen into ruin, 
where I give myself to beauty of horror. 

Atonal thoughts of narratology 
translate mitotic tales in cultural myths 
dividing clans of cousins into tribes 
that clash in bloody civil wars of freedom 
over who gets to eat apples of life 
by basing rights on random privilege. 

Weird openness of soul entelechy 
guides vital principles of gene rebirth 
so we self-organize on sacred quest 
to extract concepts from the nameless land 
that prove our right to occupy lake shore 
where loud voices impose new moral law. 

Through perpetual revolution of power 
we transform demons to angels with faith 
common as pebbles on the river shore, 
framed by entire sincerity of truth 
as we compose global ideogram tree 
that filters sunlight into wordless psalms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment