Friday, March 3, 2023

Endless Road Of Hope

Endless Road Of Hope
© Surazeus
2023 03 

God is concept of the ideal human 
toward which we evolve through every new life. 
The slim white moon sets behind wind-tossed trees, 
gleaming clear on the hidden silver stream. 
Alone in wood boat under eyeless stars, 
I sip wine and sing ancient sorrow song. 

Our bodies and brains are woven from atoms 
that spiral from first flash of the big bang. 
Ten thousand rivers flow into one sea 
after they tumble from high mountain vales. 
I sit on lush shore of Celestial River 
and read the last letter she wrote to me. 

Bright atoms sparkling in pool of my brain 
vibrate with light beams of one universe. 
Turtles swim over rooftops of our homes 
toward small island of the high mountain peak. 
Ten thousand boats float on the shoreless sky, 
glowing with lanterns lit by fallen stars. 

The Ungod who observes life from my brain 
wakes from starlight as my conscious I Am. 
Neighbors hand pots of food over the fence 
where sparrows dart among the maple trees. 
Farmers pause from tending fields of new crops 
and gaze at clouds to see if God exists. 

If Cloud Mind wakes inside my conscious mind 
I will transcend strict limits of this form. 
People follow trails winding around hills 
where red chrysanthemums bloom from our graves. 
Stopping in silver mist on dew-wet hill, 
I wonder if my love is still alive. 

Since God exists not outside words in books 
I play my own role in drama of life. 
Standing before gate to the Everywhere, 
I play heart-breaking songs on broken lyre. 
The Garden of Eden is lost beneath 
the sprawling city of ten million homes. 

The bridge between completely different worlds 
spans the bottomless abyss of my heart. 
No one today gathers in temple halls 
to feast while Muses sing of tragic heroes. 
I drive my car on endless road of hope 
till I run out of gas on the sea shore. 

Unconscious spirit of quick molecules 
motivates soul machine of chemicals. 
Long after I have vanished in the void, 
rivers still flow down mountains to the sea. 
When you gaze in the mirror of this verse 
you will see true face of the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment