Gospel Of The Caring Smile © Surazeus 2026 08 16 Each dawn when Odin smiles at ghosts of men I look from office window of my hope and wonder who the strangers are who walk nowhere across narrow scope of my mind with casual indifference to suffering people in distant lands endure with grace. No matter where I wander in the world I meet the Gray Wanderer on the road who offers small box with the angel tongue, or in the room where picture frames slip slant at sideways readjustment of the mind because he always seems to know me first. My brain will flash with secret memories at sudden gust of wind from the Great Voice which erases words of fake languages and traps their concepts in smooth river stones so they become the horse of poetry who gallops laughing on the hill of skulls. Because half-open door of secret faith exposes potent passion for sweet fruit, I file restraining order against Death who wants to help me generate new life, but I am happy in my forest hut reading the last book my god-soul once wrote. Startled at vision of the Wanderer, whose time-mapped visage of assertive faith smiles back at me from mirror of the mind, I hide bright halo shining on my head with flashing cables of the world wide web to prove my true street credibility. Inspired by words of blood in holy books to find the Garden of the Unicorn, I stand in middle of the busy road and wave to faceless people driving past because no creature in this world can last except for our first god, the humming toad. When I feel lost in haze of innocence that shrouds rugged hills of Arcadia, the one-eyed Wanderer of Anywhere provides advice with riddles of the fool who always knows more than the haughty king because only the weak claim right to rule. If Odin rides the train over the Alps to visit Shrine of Mary by the lake, he may be startled by epiphany that Womb of Woman generates new souls, so he tours television studios to preach the gospel of the caring smile.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, August 16, 2026
Gospel Of The Caring Smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus and Odin walk about the city of lost souls to give food and clothing to the homeless disenfranchised by the capitalist system of win or lose.
ReplyDelete