Deep Sea Of My Heart © Surazeus 2026 07 25 Wind blows waves across deep sea of my heart as I trudge forever on shining beach toward scarlet eye of power that swirls flames of bitter hope to animate my frame with passion fueled by my immortal soul till I stumble and fall in gloom of night. Rays of the blood-red sun that never sets pierce my heart with sharp arrows of despair so I sink down in swirling sand of fear at shocking memory of brutal attacks when gangs of men swarming from the wild sea beat everyone in village of my clan. Knocked out in frantic fury of their fight, I tumble blindly into heaps of bodies, buzzing with horror of arrogant pride, then snap awake at searing flash of dawn to find that people, who glowed bright with life, lie mangled and cold as soil of the Earth. Dressed in long gown sewn with feathers of swans, tall woman with eyes gray as thunder clouds lifts me up from pungent mud of despair, then fills my heart with ethereal breath as she sings mercurial song of new hope, so I stretch my arms to become the sky. Athena hands me grail of apple cider, so I drink gold elixir of the sun that swells my body with blood of the stars through resurrection of her xenial grace, then leads me to promontory of truth where she turns my attention to the sea. Surprised at sight that meets my tear-cleansed eyes, I watch huge fleet of ships with billowed sails, filled with warriors who attacked my people, gliding swift across deep sea of my heart, so I cry out with voice of victimhood that I will destroy their arrogant greed. Black clouds of vengeance swirl up from the sea, roiling with righteous anger of the sky, till I see face of Zeus in glowing clouds who hurls thunderbolts at vast fleet of ships, then conjures up enormous waves of justice which dash their ships against the jagged cliffs. Striding along the beach of swirling waves, strewn with wrecked war ships and bodies of men, I give survivors fresh water and bread, then lead them to ancient temple of Zeus where we form new city to grow wheat, then we feast each year to celebrate life.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Deep Sea Of My Heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus arrives at new city founded by Odysseus and Penelope on the shore of Norway where they sailed with a thousand ships of refugees from wars of power.
ReplyDelete