Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Mortal Nameless I

Mortal Nameless I
© Surazeus
2024 03 27

This happiness that conjugates my brain 
with fractured pieces of the puzzling world 
expands perception of the silent rain 
beyond limiting bounds of the tangled word 
which threads my body with ancestral souls 
who teach me how to play their social roles. 

Since Earth is house of stories I design 
from light stretched round galactic wheel of fate, 
I journey deep in woods with hope to find 
mushrooms and eggs my mind can cogitate 
with laughing wisdom of amusing thought 
that mirrors universe my words have wrought. 

This sorrowness that deconstructs my view 
of how this universe flashes from light 
in beams of conscious love based on weird clue 
still tricks me with veil of Plutonian night 
to think I am immortal god who knows 
fractal concept which forges mind that glows. 

Since Earth is cave of visions I accept 
as startling prophecy reflecting time, 
I carve dream spells on emerald tablet kept 
safe deep in maze of myths that cannot rhyme 
with riddles children chant on city streets 
to tease brave warriors stuck on battle fleets. 

This ecstasy that transforms how I think 
bound in spatial zone of narrative code 
augments perceptive focus of each blink 
with pulsing vigor that denotes the road 
which leads me to core of our empire state 
where Death reigns as the god we correlate. 

Since Earth is book of legends I perform 
through project to reclassify all things, 
I analyze how atoms tone sea storm 
with psychic melody of faith that rings 
compacting spirals from galactic eye 
in which God dreams this mortal nameless I. 

This agony that reprograms my soul 
to play weird character of divine power 
reanimates my passion for this role, 
I wear as mask on stage in global tower 
from which I fall to fly on robust wings 
with graceful arrogance of humble kings. 

Since Earth is dream of spirits I reflect 
to mirror immortal soul of my genes 
through temporary person I project, 
I organize memories with time machines 
in rambling fable that deceives your eyes 
to think I am your God in empty skies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment