Sunday, January 27, 2019

Involute Core Of Truth

Involute Core Of Truth
© Surazeus
2019 01 27

Taut tendrils of family relationships
bind strangers together as blood-line friends
who weave genetic web of life success
to tangle separate bodies in vast herd
of replicants who compete to play god
through clash of mirrored minds to dominate.

Through measureless caverns of throbbing rocks
I crawl from shadows of essential being
to calculate passion of broad beating wings
fake angels employ to soar above cities
and preach good news on coming of their king
who claims he will restore our paradise.

Heart twisted by anguish of aching sorrow
at meaningless loss when everyone died,
I sit beneath vast canopy of leaves
to gaze forever at the blooming rose
in hope that I will soon become one soul
with its spiraling perfection of truth.

My conscious perception of our vast world
curls from tight locus of unmoving point
as taut string unwound from involute core
that spirals intricate web of thought sparks
enlightening timeless matrix of forms
who blossom out from white whole hologram.

I see in spiral of delicate petals,
unfolding from involute core of truth,
quick replication of conceptual facts
connecting molecules through helix chains
which flow through tubes of flashing follicles
to beam bright rays slanting through clouds of rain.

Heart sunken deep into this solid world,
I breathe deep spirit of dissolving faith,
but flush when you appear on sun-bright hill
and sit beside me in weird silver mist
to touch my cheek and taste my salty tears,
then give me apple, so we eat and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment