Monday, December 17, 2018

Sin Of Missing The Mark

Sin Of Missing The Mark
© Surazeus
2018 12 17

In course of my life I have done good things
and I have done bad things on quest for truth,
so I have both created and destroyed
structures of material and process functions,
but not yet have force of my actions caused
the death of any other human being.

When I have realized that base principles
for what routine actions I will perform,
motivated by desire for results
I envisioned to increase personal gain,
caused harm to people to benefit me,
I acknowledge sin of missing the mark,
then reprogram my mental principles
to adjust for more mitigating factors
so future actions I choose to perform
will account for more complex variables,
hoping to enhance the creative progress
and minimize pain my actions may cause.

I need no strong God in authority,
who threatens to punish me for causing harm,
to control aggressive force of my actions
through basic principles of moral code
that I design based on my observations,
for I analyze nature of the world,
and choose my actions with careful intent
so they cause results of productive growth,
therefore I value life of thinking beings
and want everyone to thrive and grow strong
because I know there is no afterlife,
as we savor this hour of love with joy.

I work steady hours to earn salary
I channel to pay for housing and food
so I keep my wife and children alive
while they pursue happiness of their hopes,
insuring my children will live secure
and raise their own children after I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment