Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Weird Art Of Living Free

Weird Art Of Living Free
© Surazeus
2023 02 08

Because I am the compass of the sea, 
inviolate thought still buzzing in my brain, 
I leap the singing waves of Avalon 
to find myself more strange than anyone 
who tries to measure passion of the rain 
reflecting lonely treasure of the key. 

Not less myself than everyone who knows 
just how to play the new fantastic role 
that would deceive the brightest butterfly 
because I sail the crystal ship of why 
more apt to bungle mission of the goal 
in restless search to understand dawn snows. 

Yet still we gather on the destined shore 
to explore vast maze in Palace of Hoon 
where even bitter ghosts can still be heard 
to imitate strict program of the bird 
designed by trees to analyze the moon 
before my strangeness arrogates the core. 

Because my flowers of the bleeding hill 
must be reflected in glass eye of death 
I look beyond the tower of desire 
to study resurrection through the fire, 
expressing fear from hero of the myth 
who teaches fools to exercise their will. 

Because she is the genius of the sea, 
embodiment of sorrow in sweet form, 
I wear the gasping mask of mountain wind 
with tragic gesture of the honest friend, 
awake at flashing wisdom of the storm 
since we must learn weird art of living free. 

If dark voice of the sky speaks through my heart, 
expressing lonely beauty we prefer, 
then I play games in dream-emblazoned zones 
with magic sparkle of brain telephones 
though I am first-born son of Lucifer 
who maps world history on the mental chart. 

Bright lights of fishing boats in swirling mist 
guide refugees of war to lonely town 
where Goddess of the Sea with blazing eyes 
still sings enchanting hymns in weird disguise 
to wake bold courage of the humble clown 
who preaches that we all should coexist. 

So we must now accept this shocking truth, 
that weak and fearful men join fascist gangs 
that fight to enslave the weak for their gain, 
but they spend psychic energy in vain 
for Justice always breaks their bitter plans 
through agency of the messiah sleuth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment