Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Sacred Mask Of Jupiter

Sacred Mask Of Jupiter
© Surazeus
2023 02 21

If I consider how stars know my name 
I would want to open the door of time 
and think about sad story of the clown 
who fell in love with his opposite clone, 
then write their romance as the social farce 
that illustrates conception of the Force. 

Alone in Museum of the blind seer, 
I analyze how the time-machine car 
maps endless maze of myths I navigate 
while I wear the hat and the long black coat 
in my quest to defy the social norm 
by escaping paradise of the farm. 

Not yet in love with the mysterious girl, 
who translates sorrow with heart-breaking skirl, 
I stop before the First National Bank 
to program time clock in the maple trunk, 
then ask the jester in the empty church 
when he will pass to my hand the truth torch. 

Each hour strange planet spins in starless void, 
ruled over by the meditating toad, 
another person dies in agony, 
their heart heavy with folklore argosy 
depicting social heroes we admire 
whose bodies rot in the martial quagmire. 

Though my soul was born in Marmara Sea 
when I first forged the alphabetic key, 
I have wandered too far from its wild shore 
in my journey to follow the God Star 
that leaves me stranded in bleak wilderness 
as honest son of Ozymandias. 

I feel no questions burning in my heart 
since my ancestors ruled the royal court 
with authority of the honest sword, 
so I gaze at my face in mirror shard 
that reflects spirit of the cosmic herald 
who returns from Heaven famous and laureled. 

Each time I walk into the secret room 
to investigate the scene of the crime, 
I quietly observe the nameless ghost 
who orchestrates game of the telecast 
in which I star as son of Lucifer 
who wears the sacred mask of Jupiter. 

Admiring elegant grace of the sculpture, 
which embodies spirit of our world culture, 
I mimic weird character I design 
with arrogant attitude of disdain 
because atoms bloom into conscious beings 
who gather around warm fires to share songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment