Friday, February 3, 2023

Embrace Theology Of Love

Embrace Theology Of Love
© Surazeus
2023 02 03

When I feel ache in the dying of things 
that combusts through my mind with ecstasy, 
I savor the strange loveliness of things 
that hypnotize my heart with fantasy 
so on the shore of Mar-nan-otha Pool 
I search for Tree Muse who enchants my soul. 

Though I am mad with bitterness of hope 
in walking slow circles around the oak, 
I shout to the Glow Cloud that I will cope 
when I break free from the sorrowful yoke, 
but I stare at leaves fluttering in the breeze 
while I fumble confused with rusty keys. 

Yet still I tumble in dream of the leaf 
on wingless sorrow of the eglantine, 
half-mad with honest pain of wordless grief 
in weeping for sad death of Melusine 
who taught me how to read Runes in the well 
that mirror anguish of the tolling bell. 

Encumbered with ruins of ancient faith, 
when I fall into chaos of the sea, 
I struggle gasping against the star wraith, 
fraught with unquenchable fire of the free, 
till I rise resurrected from my rage 
to portray Lucifer on the world stage. 

Though I embrace theology of love 
that all things perish in the wind of time 
through inevitable hunger for life, 
I continue to breathe death as I climb 
enormous mountain of my emptiness 
that births graceful courage of happiness. 

Each autumn I pluck ripe plums of desire, 
addicted to dreams stuck in the machine 
to channel stoic passion of the choir 
that sings in wilderness of the unclean 
where we hear riddles of the hurricane 
which ponders quaint quintessence of the vain. 

Ephemeral beauty of the naked song 
gives my soul freedom to contemplate why 
I must search for myself in the wild throng 
that dares to challenge power of the sky 
through revolution of the taboo thought 
when I choose to secretly twist the plot. 

Gazing in vast heart of the black sapphire 
with arrogant pride in how I know truth, 
I expose their greed through subtle satire 
that highlights grace of the messiah sleuth 
through virile benevolence of his heart 
when he records our fate with the star chart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment