Thursday, February 9, 2023

Concept Of My Naked Brain

Concept Of My Naked Brain
© Surazeus
2023 02 09

Because I wake in darkness of the mind 
I invent insolent names for the rain 
while walking neverward on broken thoughts 
till mired in muddle of sweet loneliness 
I decide not to die in silent hope 
so I become mute flakes of falling snow. 

Soft dazzle of my shadow on red grass 
unclocks sudden consciousness of my brain 
too adequate for unsurrendered fate 
based on free will of my pretentious choice 
disdaining sound of clouds in timeless sky 
when summer sorrow stutters dream of waves. 

With promised pleasure midnight allocates 
for careless body that exudes regret 
that nothing comes from nothing in vast flow, 
reflecting multicolored thoughts of gods, 
I study how green sky distracts the sad 
by streaming hope on rays of honest fear. 

When I build absence from the wordless air 
to wave farewell with ornamental birds 
the strange new concept of the faceless name 
assembles lack of breath with zero luck 
submerged in shining passion of the eye 
pale blue as early morning sky that knows. 

Though seasons swirl in weary heresy 
behind closed blinds of fractured story stones 
we wear unspoken hopes in cloak of truth 
based on disastrous completeness of life 
to outlive myths our ancestors design 
with deviations from the changeless moon. 

Escaping empire of bland enmity 
that coddles hateful traitors to our cause, 
I build new ship of state from demon bones 
based on sidereal truthiness of love 
that shifts with fractal dust of hungry minds 
though we exchange coins to energize faith. 

From endless famine of the miracle 
that measures blood spilled in slaughter of faith 
I wake from vision of the doorless house 
waiting among ancient forgotten trees 
where I learn how to walk without my wings 
which I gave to oldest woman on Earth. 

I tear down grove of trees where I was born 
so I can build new paradise of fate 
in vain attempt to reclaim my lost self 
when I journey beyond the world I know 
which changes concept of my naked brain 
from angry young fool to the cosmic herald. 

No comments:

Post a Comment