Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Thought Criminals

Thought Criminals
© Surazeus
2023 05 17

I want to hang out in Elysium 
to talk about life with Thought Criminals 
who want to redefine strict social norms 
that control how people choose to behave 
as we dance with Lucifer in the rain 
because civilization will collapse. 

When bright atoms spiral from the first flash 
they pulse with electrons in spinning rings 
so carbon links molecules in gene chains 
which form bodies to sustain conscious minds 
that generate new bodies from desire 
as we evolve from fish to wingless angel. 

I am the product of successful sex 
between males and females who copulate 
with passionate intensity of hope 
four hundred million years of swirling change, 
fish to lizard to mouse to cat to ape 
till I become human mimicking God. 

I want to generate offspring with love 
so I choose through expression of free will 
to create children with my loving mate 
who will preserve immortal soul of genes 
in lifestyle I wish only for myself, 
guarding my family in space of our home. 

Everybody else on this spinning world 
will choose whether they want children or not 
and build what private lifestyle they prefer, 
so I live as I will, while I harm none, 
in liberal commune of our global state 
that supports free will of each human being. 

I live as I want in walls of the law 
that protects civil rights of every soul 
providing space for everyone to live 
what lifestyle they desire, free from attack 
by losers threatened by freedom of will, 
for we live happy in our private homes. 

I care not whether anyone on Earth 
has children or not to preserve their genes 
for they are free to live as they desire, 
because each person alive with soul breath 
wields inalienable right to pursue dreams 
that beam their hearts with happiness till death. 

However each person alive on Earth 
chooses to live their most creative life, 
and whether we birth new children or not, 
we all will die with constant flow of time 
till hot expanding sun consumes our world 
and we return to sparks of atom rings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment