Friday, May 5, 2023

Pain Of Happiness

Pain Of Happiness
© Surazeus
2023 05 05

If spell-binding sun-glitter of weird love 
reveals the secret cabin of mute fear 
where I hide in gloomy woods of my heart 
will you blaze seductive path of desire 
to penetrate enchantment of despair 
where I feel safe from pain of happiness? 

When Earth enfolds my spirit in her breast 
with dazzling wonder of hypnotic hope 
that breathes life into cracked stone of my heart 
will you tear tangled roots of weeping trees 
to weave stars of the universe with love 
so we can meet by the lake face to face? 

If I erase my spirit from the Earth 
to prove emptiness of the unseen 
that fills our sad world with mystical love 
will you now signify my nothingness 
with possible pattern that paints the void 
so we become companions by the hearth? 

When sapphire bird in dead willow tree sings 
about eerie beauty of spirit flight 
that lifts my body above world of pain 
will you call out to me in gusting wind 
with weird immortal name that binds my heart 
to secure honesty of your bold heart? 

If shadows in my living room are ghosts 
who cry with anguish for justice of death 
and wail with voice of the terrible wind 
will you chop down the ancient tree of fruit 
so ghost of my heart will never get caught 
in grasping branches of arrogant faith? 

When faceless ghost of my abandoned mind 
hides behind crackless walls of empty homes 
to weep with furtive passion for true love 
will you teach the rain how to know itself 
so we can meet in shadow room of truth 
since no one waits for us after we die? 

If you see perfect light of my fake soul 
imitate stars that gnaw bones of dead gods 
in sacred memory of the unknown mate 
will you transform my withered face to stone 
with vulgar honesty of lonely hope 
while sitting with me by the singing lake? 

When time inflates revolving mirror mind 
with dubious wisdom of the screaming gem 
through shadow of my ghost on hungry grass 
will you attempt to save me from despair 
each time I leap into the eyeless void 
so we can stay together till we die? 


No comments:

Post a Comment