Saturday, May 6, 2023

Beauty Of The Mind

Beauty Of The Mind
© Surazeus
2023 05 06

The story I hide in my naked heart 
beats wild with energy of the swift horse 
that flies on wings of wind around the world 
to chase the butterfly of happiness 
while rain invents pure beauty of the mind 
that conceals secret crime of my hands. 

Ten million snowflakes bury my burned heart 
in pulsing web of passion that engulfs 
all stories of sorrow people conceal 
to preserve dignity of honest hope 
till we fools drown in beauty of the mind 
that transforms our bodies into fruit trees. 

Atoms bond by sharing valence electrons 
so carbon atoms weave all elements 
in tensile fabric of mute molecules 
which animate our body with the soul 
that composes strange beauty of the mind 
with vibrant energy of conscious love. 

Glowing with starlight of eternal truth, 
we run together on grim sunlit hill, 
then sit embraced beneath the rustling oak 
which takes our voices deep inside its core 
to express perfect beauty of the mind 
since only leaves of trees verbalize love. 

To show how much I appreciate rain, 
which helps my eyes interpret how you feel, 
I try to validate twisting pathways 
atoms articulate as angst of faith 
which evokes transient beauty of the mind 
so we communicate what we perceive. 

I fall awake in space between our hearts, 
too startled by song of wind in oak leaves 
to assert reluctant wish for your grace, 
so I give love without expecting love 
from treasure hid in beauty of the mind 
for we are two stones in the same bright stream. 

Hearts entangled by flutter of bird wings, 
we derive our fruitful relationship 
from stories of our fraught childhoods we share 
so we can understand how we survive 
competent toil from beauty of the mind 
based on efflorescent strength of desire. 

Yet alone in cabin by gushing river, 
flooded from tears of stark precocious storm, 
I wait for shadow of obscurity 
that swirls from bottomless well of compassion 
to embody new beauty of the mind 
with story of sorrow I dare not share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment