Saturday, April 22, 2023

Without Acting I Act

Without Acting I Act
© Surazeus
2023 04 21

Without ruling I rule the world of dreams 
for I am the faceless messiah sleuth 
who searches for diamonds in angel bones 
that shimmer on the shores of global streams 
to connect our brains in network of truth 
as we communicate with our eye-phones. 

Without singing I sing eclectic hymns 
in riddles that collate myths of the world 
as grand religion of the new world order 
to worship gold-eyed owls on peach tree limbs 
who commission quest of the cosmic herald 
to build empire that disregards the border. 

Without acting I act in the world play 
based on grand narrative of surrealism 
composed by Blind Bard for Globe Theater 
that teaches wingless angels how to pray 
through bizarre algorithm of autism 
while I wear zany mask of Jupiter. 

Without running I run the signless road 
that connects all roads to the Well of Rome 
where sweet Juturna fills my Holy Grail 
with mushroom nectar brewed by Buddha Toad 
who guides my psychedelic trip from home 
three steps to Heaven on the cosmic scale. 

Without writing I write long epic poem 
to celebrate lives of philosophers 
as social heroes who design world view 
that conjures virtual world from ancient tome 
which records history that cartographers 
assemble from puzzles of what is true. 

Without reigning I reign as Emperor, 
uniting nations of Earth with one rule 
that everyone is equal in the law 
compiled from compassion of Lucifer 
who teaches humans how to use the tool 
that grows Democracy through Onatah. 

Without laughing I laugh with joyful grief 
that we are fragile flames of stellar light 
congealing water into conscious minds 
aware our time on Earth is sweetly brief 
as we stand on the beach and dream of flight 
while coding memes in hieroglyphic signs. 

Without talking I talk about the Tao 
that cannot be described with clever words 
for we are emanations of God Soul 
that evolves atoms into divine Thou 
as wingless angel imitating birds 
to sing how First Flash creates the White Whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment