Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Enthusiasm Of Pure Love

Enthusiasm Of Pure Love
© Surazeus
2023 04 11

Enthusiasm of prophetic vision 
fills me with insight into human nature, 
so I stand on my front lawn in green rain 
and talk with ravens about loyal love 
who give me mushrooms from tombs of dead gods 
which beam first flash of time in my sponge brain. 

Entranced on seat in cavern of illusions, 
I dream evolution of everything 
that flares forth from first flash of the big bang 
to spiral into galaxies of worlds 
where atoms blossom into coils of genes 
that glow with divine consciousness of being. 

How strange to feel myself dreaming alive 
while I gaze deep in Mirror Eye of God 
to see my temporary spirit face 
bloom through each person in my body tree 
as I evolve from fish to wingless angel 
over four hundred million years of lust. 

God is Ideal Human I strive to be 
as I transform through bodies of flesh, 
refining structure of my soul persona, 
fish to lizard to mouse to cat to chimp 
to wingless angel who constructs machines 
by which I leap the multiverse of hope. 

Awake before sublime face of the Sphinx, 
floating in timeless meditative trance, 
I gaze through infinite void of her eyes 
to watch epic tale of human life flow 
as we crawl from mute sea up river streams 
to stand on mountain peak of ecstasy. 

Body buzzing with vibrant ache of joy, 
I breathe ethereal spirit of the sky 
to sing rhapsodic hymn of agony 
expressing delirious passion of love 
with jubilation of exultant faith 
that I am me now here on spinning Earth. 

Amazed at beauty of this universe, 
celestial atoms pulsing through my mind, 
I feel bright temporary flare of life 
gleam fulgent with fragile intensity 
for my brief hour through all eternity 
till I vanish in lambent nothingness. 

As spiritual atheist in this cluttered world 
of complex structures woven from taut atoms, 
I surf undulant waves of molecules 
through radiant matrix of our spinning Earth 
to sing alert with Apollonian glee, 
filled with enthusiasm of pure love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment