Thursday, July 26, 2018

Humming Spirit Of The Earth

Humming Spirit Of The Earth
© Surazeus
2018 07 26

Each time I turn to face the wall of time
I find myself enclosed in room of dreams
that flicker on the television screen
so I forget I even have a name.

Each time I gaze at the blank page of hope
I feel strange ache of angst tear out my heart
so I can grow the angel wings of truth
and fly beyond the egg shell of this globe.

I float far through infinity of space,
accumulating atoms round my core
to generate this globe of flashing souls
who incarnate my love in dreaming brains.

I am the humming spirit of the Earth
who dreams awake in all organic brains
to perceive weird curvatures of my self
reflected in the mirror of your eyes.

Though I am here enclosed inside this skull
that sprouted from long vine of our bloodline
I am the coil of genes inside my cells
recording each experience I design.

I am the flare of consciousness that writhes
flashing from spiral center of the world
to evolve in cells who crawl up bright rivers
and rise from lake of dreams to sing my name.

Each time I wake in new-born brain I see
another fragment of my smiling soul
embodied as the mother who creates
this body of flesh from milk of the stars.

I am the humming spirit of the Earth
who wakes in every brain to realize
transcendent spirit of eternal self
incarnate in this body mothers mold.

Each time I turn to face the shining moon
when I emerge from secure cave of shadows
I dream creation of the universe
stored in the memory of my pulsing cells.

From flashing core of singing molecules
I spiral sunrays tight in sphere of mountains
and billow dancing wild in ocean waves
that gush in swirling currents from my heart.

So when I exit door from room of dreams
I stand in meadow by the flowing stream
to pluck ripe apple from the Tree of Life
and kiss you when dawn sun beams in our eyes.

I am the humming spirit of the Earth
awake in every soul who ever lives
so we remember First Flash flaring forth
to transform into Mind of the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment