Thursday, April 13, 2023

Zone Of The Anywhere

Zone Of The Anywhere
© Surazeus
2023 04 13

Lost in timeless zone of the Anywhere, 
without mythical map to make sense of Truth, 
I follow path my heart paves from desire 
that merges in the wild on either side 
to find paradise enclosed in stone walls 
that my ancestors built with bleeding hands. 

Awake in weird zone of the Anywhere, 
with vision I assemble from old tales, 
I follow path that foregrounds wordless hopes 
within horizon of the sacred pale 
where we replay our rituals of success 
as actions that energize body souls. 

Bold in twilight zone of the Anywhere, 
with cultural script that codes heroic deeds, 
I follow path as stable interlude 
between episodes of dramatic action 
when I enforce strict law of self-control 
to sustain vibrant force of mental health. 

Cautious in dark zone of the Anywhere, 
with glowing lamp that Lucifer designed, 
I follow dynamic path of ambition 
to wander past static quantum of Time 
in variant progress of continuous growth 
as I transcend myself through soul rebirth. 

Ruthless in vast zone of the Anywhere, 
with ruler measuring geographic space, 
I follow winding path of fortitude 
that never cuts straight across flat landscapes 
in ardent curves around whole spinning globe 
to plant apple seeds on lush river shores. 

Curious in strange zone of the Anywhere, 
with shovel and hammer of clear insight, 
I follow half-seen path of secret lust 
in quest for wiser ways of dwelling here 
on mound I construct to approach Blue Sky 
that collects stormwater in fields of wheat. 

Keen in fuzzy zone of the Anywhere, 
with telescope that sees future events, 
I follow global path of politics 
to investigate weird nature of Nature 
through geopoetic proverbs of candor 
that commission firm stewardship of Earth. 

Clever in war zone of the Anywhere, 
with place-relation of ecopoetics, 
I follow fertile path of honesty 
to organize homes in the urban zone 
which nurtures lifestyle balance between love 
and hunger to evade death with new life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment