Sunday, April 30, 2023

Dancing With Moon Faes

Dancing With Moon Faes
© Surazeus
2023 04 30

Soft whispers out of time that fool my heart 
reveal bright plains where children can run free 
since all things happen in the turn of hope 
in city maze lit by the golden sun 
where people stuck on lonely road of signs 
fear to share ache of their silent pain. 

I sit on stone bridge over gushing stream, 
refusing to explain anguish I feel 
because no one would ever understand 
that I defend my honor against lies 
designed to crush my fragile dignity 
so I will choose to abandon my land. 

Returning home to dark Verkana Sea, 
I search for lost gardens of Lazulum 
where sunrays stream gold in after-rain clouds 
with eerie terror at the wondrous glow 
of silent passion pulsing in my heart 
with eager hope to generate new life. 

We may die laughing in the poppy field 
with joy at strange absurdity of life 
but people stare at the mad long-haired fool 
who followed King Lear on the misty heath 
where lost souls transform into hungry wolves 
who must give themselves new names to survive. 

Conceptual vibes of psychic energy 
radiate from spinning iron core of Earth 
as angels that possess my aching heart 
when I approach the door of flashing lights 
to find myself in mirror of your eyes 
enraptured by sight of the divine mind. 

When ghost horse disappears in weeping mist 
I follow trail of her footprints through Hell 
to find and help shocked refugees of war 
who wander countless roads around the world 
in never-ending quest for paradise 
to find the perfect flower of despair. 

Though the secret police are hunting us 
for daring to be individuals 
refusing to conform to social norms 
we gather in the mansion by the sea 
to celebrate absurdity of death 
by drinking wine and dancing with moon faes. 

Though star-eyed nymphs of lush Arcadia 
dance no more on shores of flowing streams 
I linger in shade of the sprawling beech 
to hear sad ghosts of everyone I love 
sigh with fluttering leaves of lost memories 
that vanish with eternal buzz of bees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment