Saturday, April 29, 2023

Interpenetrate

Interpenetrate
© Surazeus
2023 04 29

Though conceptual vibes interpenetrate 
tangled skeins of astrological fate, 
with Dali on stark Asturian beach 
I break free from egg of the psychic leech. 
With blood and milk of faith I transcend death 
through inspiration of celestial breath. 

Whether ideal forms interpenetrate 
organic bodies atoms calculate, 
with Ophelia I swim the River Styx 
to rescue Orpheus from the crucifix. 
Composing hymns that program brains with faith, 
I channel prophetic voice of the wraith. 

How stringent our minds interpenetrate 
depends on why bright atoms agitate 
taut coils of chemicals that fuel our souls 
with energy we burn to play our roles. 
Mind woke in sacred quest for timeless truth, 
I wear mirror mask of messiah sleuth. 

Because our bodies interpenetrate 
with pleasure of fear that will activate 
peculiar conscious spirit of I am 
I plot history with the dream diagram. 
Together holding hands we map new path 
through monster-haunted wilderness of wrath. 

Even if our souls interpenetrate 
with fairy tales of desire that animate 
organic bodies to generate life 
we seek to taste pleasure in pain of strife. 
I create new world with my fountain pen 
while singing with wrens in the mountain glen. 

Despite our choice to interpenetrate 
our fragile bodies with our true soulmate 
we fight to escape mindset of the cult 
daring to defy the stormgod adult. 
I build Empire of Liberty on bone 
to make myself more than the psychic clone. 

While children of light interpenetrate 
angels with devils at the pearly gate 
I walk with you on misty mountain trail 
because you are key to the holy grail. 
Exiled from star palace of Babylon, 
I crown myself new god of Avalon. 

Since past and future interpenetrate 
to spark vibrant glow of our present state 
we pulse with energy of intense love 
that beams down from our sun goddess above. 
Writing new truth for this millennium, 
I unite Earth in State of Lazulum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment