Sunday, April 2, 2023

Fracture In The House

Fracture In The House
© Surazeus
2023 04 02

Original condition of my soul 
transcends specific details of my being, 
beautiful as ripe apple in the bowl 
that figures graceful motion of the wing 
based on eerie spirit my words express 
to argue through resolve of happiness. 

The person people perceive in my face 
remains ever invisible to me, 
yet I feel joy beyond confines of race 
though I am bound by myths of family, 
so I gaze in truth mirror to assess 
current state of my spiritual progress. 

Confined in stereotype of who I am, 
translated from concept to mortal coil, 
I spring from seed of my mental program 
that serves to contrast my nature by foil 
when I strive in vain to achieve success 
since I create beauty from psychic stress. 

So I prefer to hide behind glass door 
that shields my heart from the authentic fake 
which desperate people purchase from the store 
with secret passion of the chocolate cake 
that leaves me with no real choice but to guess 
how to create truth with the printing press. 

Because I am the fracture in the house 
I give my doppelganger all my wealth 
who resurrects from wonder as my spouse 
whose glowing eyes secure my mental health 
when my mind expands scope of holiness 
with timeless insight of romantic kiss. 

Moist leaves that flutter in the morning breeze 
wake me from shocking simile of death 
to measure false hope through analyses 
proving rainbows percolate conscious breath 
that sparks fractal growth from rich nothingness 
so I compose strict dramas from world mess. 

If I read figure of my mind as white 
I feel peripheral blankness I define 
radiate from unknown center of pure light 
with telescopic framework of the line 
arranging virtual facts through emptiness 
that grows and dies in fertile righteousness. 

Two fragile figures clothed in subtle thoughts 
submerge their oblique passion in star lake 
so we mutate farmers to astronauts 
trained to discern the real authentic fake 
which can never account for loneliness 
since all we have to give is tenderness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment